It has been reviewed by three international lawyers who sit on national delegations during UN negotiations.
It covers things like:
- The future of the Kyoto Protocol – do some countries really want to kill it?
- Different COP15 outcomes, from no agreement to two legally binding protocols
- Hot topics and sticking points in the negotiations – forests, fossil fuels and finance.
- Where developing nations agree – and where they disagree.
- Different negotiating blocks, and what they stand for.
Mike also notes Climate Change Media Partnership’s Roster of Experts